Friday 17 October 2014

Portfolio

Music Photography


I have had the honor of photographing music locally in Witney, Oxfordshire. I first started photographing local bands in my spare time. I loved the vibrancy and uplifting vibes of the thriving music scene; it became quite addictive and replaced my lack of a social outlet as a single parent. Being right in the middle of some amazing and very talented muscians was where I found my unique eye for creatively capturing live music and the energy and personality of bands and individual artists. I went on to to photograph Witney Music Festival as head photographer for 3 years. I have had my images displayed at fundraisers and published in brochures and leaflets as advertising for this event. I feel very lucky to have met some fantastic people and incredibly talented and passionate artists along this journey. Music photography has given me an amazing opportunity to combine my passion for photography and music.......and a spot of dancing!




       Do The Ska with Jason Huges @ The Plough Inn, Witney





















                                    

         LS&D @ The Hollybush, Witney



















                                         Do The Ska @ The Butchers Arm, Witney








The Standard @ Nortons Cafe Bar, Witney









The Standard @ The Fleece, Witney

















Lucy Pole @ Fat Lills, Witney













Matt Midgley @ The Hollybush, Witney








Million Faces @ The Leys, Witney























The Lewis Brothers @ Izi Bar, Witney







Samuel Zazada @ The Leys, Witney











1000 Mile Highway @ The Leys, Witney

































No comments:

Post a Comment